Saturday 17 September 2011

Poseidon - Speed Art (Entry to MrOllzinator`s competition)

As you guys might now, I just got hacked, so I think this is a pretty good way to kick off my comeback :) I spent a long time figuring out what theme I was going to choose for Mr Ollzinator`s competition, but suddenly it came to my head. Poseidon. Poseidon have alway been my most favourite Greek God. For those who don`t know, he is actually the god of the sea, hence why he is flooded with water in my entry for Ollzinator`s comp. Also if you look closely at the final image, which I am announcing below, you can see some minor details that I would like to address, so there won`t be any misunderstandings with me not following the rules! Must be a speed art (video) - CHECKED Must include my name (in corner) - CHECKED - If you look closely at the sign to the right, it says "Ollzinator for President" No size restrictions (preferably large) - CHECKED - 1920 x 1080 Post as video response - CHECKED No 3D - CHECKED! Also, I used the theme Greek Gods which you actually can see in the final image if you look closely at a sign in the background! So over to the Final Image! Well, I made a few changes, and I am sure you can address them yourself if you look closely compared to the speed art :) EG: Tweaked colour correction, Fixed some splashes, Added a couple of fishes, added a blur vignette to the image to make Poseidon the focal point etc.. ORIGINAL IMAGE: th01.deviantart.net FINAL IMAGE: postimage.org (The difference is pretty significent ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment