Monday 9 January 2012

GREEK ECONOMY TO CRASH PIG NATIONS BANKSTER NWO GRAND THEFT !!! MAX KEISER PORTUGAL IRELAND NEXT !!!

This revelation, made to Lady Birgitta, began in Naples immediately after the death of her son Lord Charles, a knight. The vision continued, with certain breaks, during her Jerusalem voyage until she arrived at Jerusalem; and there it ended in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre of the Lord. It contains in itself allegations made by the Virgin Mary and by an angel on behalf of the said knight's soul at the divine judgment in the presence of Christ the Judge and allegations made on the devil's part against that very soul and Christ the Judge's verdict for its liberation. Book 7 - Chapter 13 SAINT BRIDGET PATRON SAINT OF EUROPE PART IV The devil answered: "I have no right to expect that this soul, which loves you more than itself, would come into my hands before judgment be passed. But even though, at the bidding of justice, you did him this favor before the judgment, nevertheless, after the judgment his works will condemn him to be punished at my hands. Now, O Queen, I ask you why you drove all of us demons from the presence of his body at his soul's exit so that none of us could cause any horror there or strike any fear into him." The Virgin Mary answered: "I did this in return for the ardent charity that he had toward my body and in return for the joy that he had from the fact that I am the Mother of God. Therefore I obtained from my Son the favor that, wherever he was and even where he now is, no evil spirit might approach his body." After this, the devil speaks to the ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment