Wednesday 23 February 2011

Kane Chronicles: The Red Pyramid

Rick Riordan, author of Percy Jackson series and now upcoming Kane Chronicles.

Was wondering if you should read Kane Chronicles: The Red Pyramid? Still debating if it's worth your time. Well, did you read Percy Jackson series (if you didn't you should read that also) Of course I am recommending this book. It TEACHES you about Egyptian Gods, how cool is that. Just like how Percy Jackson series taught you about Greek Gods.

Rick Riordan is a great story teller. He made his first series after telling a fantasy story to his kid. He already finished his first series and it was a hit! A movie came out that generated quite an income for him. It is not something to look away from.

Plot: Kane Chronicles is about a boy and a girl who was born with great gifts. Wielding gods, they are eager to save their dad from all the terror that is about to happen. Five gods were unleashed and settled in human bodies. One god wants to create terror while the others want to stop it. It is Carter and Sadie's duty to wield the gods and battle against evil.

Let yourself learn a little. Maybe you don't know the different gods and goddesses of the different cultures. Read this book and it will show you things you have never heard of. Use your imagination to take you through an adventure. Don't let anything hold you back from reading. It is fun and now a waste of time.

When I first picked up this book, I couldn't put it down unless I had to go eat. I am NOT a bookworm but when an interesting book comes before me, I must read it. I also read the Percy Jackson series, maybe you should read that first because it's completed, I read a book a day. I finished it before I knew it. I never watched the movie until my friends made me go with them. Use your imagination, it's always more fun.

Hope to find all of you reading books in the near future, this is just one book I recommend.



0 comments:

Post a Comment